The municipal campground Chibau Berria offers 213 sites for tent , caravan or camper to enjoy a traditional camping stay closer to nature.
The reception situated at the entrance of the camp site, is open :
- Daily from 9 am to 12 and 2.30 pm to 6 pm, in low and intermediate seasons (May- June and September)
- Daily from 8am to 8pm, in high season (July and August)
- Tourist information about the surroundings,
- Mail dispatching facilities,
- Postcards and stamped envelopes on sale,
- A lending library.
A free wifi connexion point is available in the reception hall and nearby
The connexion is in particular available from the rest room.
Hegobus shuttle bus
In July and August, a shuttle bus gives access to the centre of St Jean-de-Luz or Ciboure, with regular passages near the campsite
More information on www.hegobus.fr
or 0800 891 091
For more information : http://www.lavelodyssee.com/